For less than the price of lunch you can get fit, no tips required! 🙂
Here’s what you need to know:
- It’s $120 for the complete course.
- It’s an 8 week course.
- Registration is now open! We have 8 spots open this round.
- We are working with a local personal trainer to help teach this course.
- Classes will start on June 12th and end on July 31st, just in time for school to start back.
- We meet twice a week. These days will be voted on by the people who sign up to work best for their schedule.
- Classes will vary from 45-60 minutes in length.
- We won’t be able to provide child care at this time, unfortunately, but we would love to see your little one out there with you. You can bring your child with you for a one time $10 up-charge for the whole program!
- The classes will include a warm up, your walk/jog/run, followed by alternating core and balance exercises, and then a cool down. You will also get to be a part of our free Facebook group for a year!
- A portion of the proceeds will go to charity. We have three charities we work with and that will be voted on by the participants which they want to donate to this time.
- You will sign a liability waiver, assuming all liability for you and your child should they join us.
- All participants will get 15% off all retail at Mad Hatter Massage and Wellness as well as discounts on massage and spa services to help keep your recovery going!
All you need is a bottle of water (at least one) for each class and a decent attitude and we can get you going! We’d love to have you and are looking so forward to launching this and encouraging our community to get fit outdoors!
To sign up contact Mattie at (423) 710-5761!