Man y’all, 2020 was a doozy on so many different levels. In some ways, it felt like the year that would never end. And in other ways, we had some amazing lovely moments within our family and our business.
This month we were focused on Fresh Starts as is the custom for New Year’s. I listed a couple of the ways we focused on that below!
Over the next few months, you’ll see a lot of new things from us and I’m so excited about it.
- We hired two new members to our team Gee, who has taken over our social media, and Emily, who has taken over our front office!
- Emily is also working to take our office green! We will be sharing our Go Green Initiative more in the coming weeks.
- We will be sharing more here on the blog (which we will link into the newsletter so make sure you are signed up to get updates!)
- We are bringing back our giveaways and each quarter we will be giving away a 60 minute massage.
- We switched up our pricing and went to a flat rate to do away with charging for add ons to make it easier to book sessions and get the best out of your treatments.
- We’ve also added childcare back to the office on Fridays.
- And of course, our dog friendly space!
We will be sharing more here on the blog (which we will link into the newsletter so make sure you are signed up to get updates!)
We are adding new and improved ways to support you on your wellness journey and as always, welcome your feedback.
We will be bringing back our contests for